[winswitch] Using Xpra on multi-GPU laptops

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 09:41:43 BST 2011

On 10/08/2011 03:13 AM, Eric Appleman wrote:
> I'm somewhat comfortable with my Python and would like examine the
> windowing code for the Xpra client.
>
> Is client.py the right file to examine? I'd like to get a sense of what
> libraries you guys are using and how they are used.
Yes, the client code is pretty much limited to client.py and some
platform code (in xpra/xposix/ for Linux)
It should be safe to ignore the bencoder and most of protocol.py
The rest, and there is quite a lot there, is plain gtk/gdk.

You may want to try svn r260 or later as I have just fixed a screen
corruption bug. glxspheres now runs quite smoothly here.

Antoine

PS: Sorry for the slow reply, looks like I missed this message.