[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.4.3 / xpra 0.5.1

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 22:00:11 BST 2012

Hi,

This minor update to the 0.4.x and 0.5.x stable branches fixes a number
of bugs (full details below)

As usual, the source can be found here:
https://xpra.org/src/
Links to the binaries/repositories here:
https://winswitch.org/downloads/
Direct binary downloads are here:
https://xpra.org/dists/

Fixes in 0.5.x branch only:
* fix DPI issue with Xdummy: set virtual screen to 96dpi by default
* damage data queue batch factor was being calculated but not used
* ensure we update the data we use for calculations (was using zero)
* ensure "send_bell" is initialized before use
* add missing path string in warning message
* fix test code compatibility with older xpra versions

Fixes for both branches:
* avoid looping forever doing maths on 'infinity' value
* fix incomplete cloning of batch config attributes
* statistics shown for 'damage_packet_queue_pixels' were incorrect