[winswitch] winswitch traceback on F17 (was xpra 0.3.7 / 0.4.4 / 0.5.2 - and 0.6.0 beta)

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 05:37:33 BST 2012

On 08/29/2012 07:00 PM, Antoine Martin wrote:
> On 08/29/2012 06:55 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
>> I just tried winswitch on fedora f17.  I get a traceback:
>>
>> traceback.py:13:_print:ValueError: I/O operation on closed file
> (...)
> Is this all there is?? None of this code is actually in winswitch..
> What command line did you use to start it?
> Can you try adding:
> --debug-mode
OK, 500MB of download later (..) and I can reproduce this, but not
exactly the same way: this only happens with the auto-start in KDE (for
me it works OK in other desktop environments, with or without autostart,
and works OK in KDE when started from the application menu).
The abrt backtrace includes much more useful information (including the
name of the file which is closed and being written to), included below.
I've added it all to a new ticket:
https://winswitch.org/trac/ticket/217
Please follow up there.