[winswitch] WinSwitch - Issues connecting via SSH?

Victor Hooi victorhooi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 03:10:29 GMT 2012

heya,

One other interesting thing - if I check the /var/log/auth.log file, I see
lines:

Failed keyboard-interactive/pam for <username> from 127.0.0.1 port 38428
> ssh2

So it seems like WinSwitch is connecting fine via the Putty tunnel, but
then seems to bomb out with the username/password part.

However, if I connect via the tunnel using a SSH client, I can authenticate
fine using username/password - so not sure what's happening?

Cheers,
Victor