[winswitch] Fwd: xpra-0.4.0, KDE, and window dragging

Douglas Doole dougdoole at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:09:11 BST 2012

Oops, I'd missed that I was only replying to you, not to the list. Thanks
for forwarding.

Just to add to this: after experimenting some more, it turns out that it's
only System Settings -> Application Appearance -> Widget Style that
matters. That must not be Oxygen. The several settings under System
Settings -> Workspace Appearance can use Oxygen with no negative effect on
xpra.