[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.3.0

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 16:21:00 BST 2012

I do not recommend using atrpms.  This will often cause nasty conflicts.

Use rpmfusion.  And then use x264-devel (not libx264...)

Also, I needed a couple patches to build from srpm

Basically, change build to:

%build
cd parti-all-%{version}
rm -rf build install
python make_constants_pxi.py wimpiggy/lowlevel/constants.txt
wimpiggy/lowlevel/constants.pxi
python setup.py build