[winswitch] xpra 0.7.0 and little keyboard troubles

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at member.fsf.org
Fri Oct 12 08:42:23 BST 2012

Hi,

Just reporting an interesting issue with 0.7.0:

On Debian Wheezy some keys may stop working after switching to non-English
keyboard.
For example I switch from English using Alt+Shift and then back to English by
pressing Alt+Shift again. This breaks keypad '*' key (letter and number keys
work as expected).
When I repeat Alt+Shift/Alt+Shift combination keypad '*' works again.
In non-English mode Keypad '*' do not work at all.

Although this is only of minor inconvenience I'm reporting as it may be a
symptom of something more serious.

Today I tried trunk r1944 but it is broken in regards to keyboard:
it is not possible to switch to non-English layout using Alt+Shift.

--
Regards,
Dmitry.