[winswitch] Xpra-FAQ: no problems with KDE/oxygen on Debian Wheezy

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 04:45:43 GMT 2012

On 10/25/2012 07:56 AM, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Hi Antoine,
>
> I've just realised that according to Xpra FAQ there might be some problems
> with "oxygen" theme on KDE. This is exactly what I'm using and I'd like to say
> that there are no problems with KDE/oxygen on Debian Wheezy.
Just because you run a fixed/recent version of oxygen does not mean that
most users are that lucky (and in fact, distro statistics say
otherwise). The FAQ states:
"There are problems with some versions of the oxygen theme engine (..)"
Which does not imply that all users will have problems, only some.
Once the majority of users are running a recent enough version, I will
consider changing the wording.