[winswitch] Trouble with xpra 0.10.0

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Aug 20 10:22:14 BST 2013

On 19/08/13 13:33, Antoine Martin wrote:
> On 19/08/13 01:22, Douglas Doole wrote:
>> Running with --opengl=no solved the problems with client side aborts and
>> partial repaints. I am still having trouble with windows that appear as
>> just the frame.
> I have never seen that, can you paste a screenshot?
> Is it just any window or specific ones?
> Does the client or server log show anything when that happens?
Never mind this particular one, I've just seen it.
Some windows (like say "gnome-terminal") use transparency, and with
Ubuntu those pixels come out completely black.
It happens with every version of Ubuntu I have tested! (12.04, 12.10 and
13.04). No other distro is affected.

Looks like I will be adding another Ubuntu-only-is-broken workaround.