[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.10.1 (bug fixes) FTBFS/libav-9.8 [patch]

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Aug 23 12:52:04 BST 2013

On 23/08/13 02:30, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:08:34 Antoine Martin wrote:
>> I've had crashes at runtime with libav 9.8 (as found in sid).
> Although I only tested it little xpra worked very stable with
> libav-9.8 for me...
Odd, I got consistent crashes. I will try again.

>> I was about to pull the packages until someone figures out how to make
>> it work with the latest libav
>> [...]
>> Try old-libav-no0RGB.patch
> Thank you for this advise. Patch didn't apply at first but it worked
> very well when I modified it to the following (below). I only needed
> this patch to build with libav-9.8.
The patches are all cumulative and apply cleanly without offsets (this
is a requirement for debuild patching AFAIK) - everywhere no0RGB was
applied, you needed to apply the pixfmtconsts one first to get it to
apply cleanly (it doesn't actually change anything).
patch  -sp1 < patches/old-libav.patch && echo $?
0
patch  -sp1 < patches/old-libav-pixfmtconsts.patch && echo $?
0
patch  -sp1 < patches/old-libav-no0RGB.patch && echo $?
0