[winswitch] Connection lost issue with xpra 0.10.2

Bernardo Leon lyonel123456789 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 16:04:20 BST 2013

Hi, im trying to run the Get Started section of xpra official site but when i try to run this:

xpra attach :100

I get some errors related to OpenGL. I get this one: No OpenGL_accelerate module loaded: No module named OpenGL_accelerate.

So i tried to run without Opengl using:

xpra attach :100 --opengl=no

...and the opengl 'errors' dissapear but i still getting another error:

password is required by the server
2013-08-29 09:48:33,217 connection closed after 1 packets received (61 bytes) and 1 packets sent (28K bytes)
2013-08-29 09:48:33,321 Connection lost

I guess i have to provide a password but what password and where?? if its another problem how can i resolve it? thank you!