[winswitch] games rely on precise mouse movements

... offonoffoffonoff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 04:59:37 GMT 2013

https://www.xpra.org/trac/ticket/137

I was just looking through this.  I like the tablet idea, well for tablets.
 I'd love to see games through xpra on a linux tablet, if not android.

As for actual mouse movements, I don't know squat about how things are
working, but the thought I had on seeing this is having python or cython
doing interpolation between mouse positions on the server (client?) side,
simulating the acceleration that the game is going to try and do anyway.

Has that been considered / is it workable?

-Elliot