[winswitch] still dpi

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:40:53 GMT 2013

OK, if I start a remote app (terminal) , and then do:

xrdb -merge < ~/.Xresources

it appears my dpi is fixed.

It appears that winswitch is setting dpi too late.  The first app I start
(e.g., konsole, emacs), shows fonts too small, but if I then start emacs as
a subprocess (from that konsole or emacs), the new one is obeying the
setting of Xft.dpi.

I played with setting dpi in /etc/xpra/xpra.conf, but it seems to have no
effect.