[winswitch] vbox sessions not available

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at member.fsf.org
Sun Jun 30 21:10:07 BST 2013

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 05:53:35 Randy wrote:
> To follow up is seams that the proccess is being started with the
> --no-virtualbox  option on all the machines that it is running on.  I don't
> recall that I ever edited the config files by hand.

Randy, you probably use Debian package where "--no-virtualbox" given
in .desktop file. You won't have this problem if you run winswitch
from command line. Read more about this in the following ticket:

    https://winswitch.org/trac/ticket/212

Regards,
 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B

---

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
        -- David Hume, "An Inquiry Concerning Human Understanding"