[winswitch] xpra issuses

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sun Mar 31 22:00:06 BST 2013

> I have tried to enable debugging but I am not sure that I am doing it right.
> I edited the server config files.  But i am still not getting a nx.log file as
> per the online docs.
Wait, ... are you trying to use NX or Xpra sessions?
Either way, there should not be any nx.log files, winswitch creates
server log files in its per-session directory.
> I have attached the server log files and config.txt from trying to remotly run a
> session.  And also the client session log.  Said session is an XPvm in virtual
> box that was automatically setup when I installed winswitch.  Both system are
> 64bit.
The mailing list must have scrubbed some of the attachments.
BTW, please subscribe to the list so I don't have to login and forward
your messages individually.
VirtualBox sessions use VNC, so that's yet another protocol..
> I have tried other sessions but they all do the same thing.
I'll try testing on wheezy again as soon as I get a chance.

Antoine