[winswitch] secure clipboard syncing?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Tue Oct 15 13:39:06 BST 2013

Hi,

Antoine Martin <antoine at nagafix.co.uk> writes:
> That's exactly what the "Clipboard" toggle in your xpra system tray does.

If I use --no-clipboard on the client then the tray says that it can not
enable clipboard since it is disabled by the server. If I don't use
"--no-clipboard" then the remote server can see my clipboard until I
have had time to go to the tray to disable it.

I auto-connect to several servers when network connection goes up. I'd
like to disable clipboard by default and then enable it only if
necessary.

-Timo