[winswitch] Tunneling xpra

Troy Cauble troycauble at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 13:24:40 BST 2013

I do this all the time.  (To home not aws.)

ssh $RHOST "xpra start :$RDISPLAY -d all --start-child="$RAPP"
--exit-with-children --no-microphone --no-speaker --no-pulseaudio"

sleep 2

/Applications/Xpra.app/Contents/MacOS/Xpra -d all attach
ssh:$RHOST:$RDISPLAY > $HOME/.xpra/client.$RDISPLAY.output 2>&1