[winswitch] Terminal emulators with 0.12.19 update

Chris Hamilton chris at ambigc.com
Sun Sep 22 05:31:43 BST 2013

Hi, sorry I am not in the mail list, so this will not be in the right
thread.

I followed directions in https://www.xpra.org/trac/ticket/429 however they
did not seem to work.  I had similar issues manually setting
XPRA_ALLOW_ALPHA as well as various command line parameters on xpra in
Ubuntu, but nothing changed.  OpenGL on client or server didn't seem to
change anything either.  I eventually set the xpra.conf encoding default to
png in Windows and the terminals finally worked completely.