[winswitch] Keyexpired during update

Randy rbees.construction at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 01:46:48 BST 2013

I reciently had this problem too.  It was caused by upgrading to the new
testing (Jessie) after Wheezy went stable and severl keys were changed.

What I had to do:
1. comment out the repo entry in souces.list
2. run apt-get update
3. locate the offending key for your distro and version and delete it.  I
forget the exact commands or where they are actually stored as it has
been a few months now.
4. re install the new key and run apt-get update
5. re enable the repo entry in sources.list and run apt-get update again

Hope this helps