[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.14.13 (many fixes)
antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 04:13:43 GMT 2014
This minor update fixes a large number of issues, some of which were
fairly recent regressions, others very old ones.
Upgrading is strongly recommended.
The refresh fixes will ensure that in almost all cases, your windows
should get pixel perfect quality, at worst after a brief "auto refresh
delay" following any lossy paint. The downside is a little bit more
bandwidth and CPU consumption.
The OSX and MS Windows builds have been updated to ffmpeg 2.4.4, which
is also available in the RPM repositories.
The Intel OpenGL driver has been blacklisted on MS Windows (it was
already blacklisted on OSX) because it causes client crashes, you can
still re-enable it using the opengl=yes command line switch or config
file option (at your own risk obviously).
Also included are a fair amount of fixes for warnings, corner cases and
error handling code.
The launcher also received a number of important fixes.
Many thanks to those who patiently reported bugs and tested the fixes.
* fix cursor scaling (aka "giant cursors")
* fix auto-refresh: encoding selection and requirements
* fix exit-with-children with older python versions
* fix timer execution vs cleanup races
* fix screen information parsing error
* fix dummy Xorg resolutions and add new ones
* fix utility window decorations
* ignore message for background image changes on win32
* blacklist Intel OpenGL driver on MS Windows as well as OSX
* launcher fixes: ssh mode, honour encoding selection, tray cleanup on
exit, improved debug mode
* fix pygst metadata signed long value
* fix encryption error handling
* fix Python Pillow server warning
Direct binary downloads:
More information about the shifter-users