[winswitch] Can't install winswitch

J.L.M. jlyonm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:59:47 GMT 2014

I am unable to install winswitch on my CentOS 6.5 system.

# yum install winswitch
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, security
 * base: centos.gravityfish.com
 * epel: archive.linux.duke.edu
 * extras: centos.aol.com
 * rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.nexcess.net
 * rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: mirror.nexcess.net
 * updates: centos.mirror.freedomvoice.com
Setting up Install Process
No package winswitch available.
Error: Nothing to do

Indeed, there do not appear to be any winswitch rpm files in the 6.4 or 6.5
folders of the repository, only 6.3. I hope someone can make this available
for the latest CentOS. I'm going to try the 6.3 version for now.