[winswitch] Can't install winswitch

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 16:37:16 GMT 2014

On 09/01/14 23:18, J.L.M. wrote:
> Wow, that's fast. I did manage to install from the 6.3 rpm. It just
> had these warnings:
>
> Non-fatal POSTIN scriptlet failure in rpm package
> xpra-0.10.11-1.el6_5.x86_64
> chcon: can't apply partial context to unlabeled file
> `/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/xpra/codecs/csc_swscale/colorspace_converter.so'
(...)
Hah, odd.
What we're trying to do on all those files as part of the post-install
script is simply this:
chcon -t texrel_shlib_t /PATH/TO/THEFILE

This sets the SELinux file label, and for some reason, it is failing.
Do you have SELinux enabled and in "enforcing" mode? If so, you may get
some failures at runtime which will prevent you from using those codecs.
Which can be a bit of a problem since xpra is *a lot* faster with those
codecs enabled.
I'll have to try this out on CentOS 6.5

Antoine