[winswitch] xpra and mouse wheel problem

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 17:42:13 BST 2014

On 15/07/14 22:11, benjamin campbell wrote:
> client - windows 7
> server - rhel 5
> my mouse wheel works with all local applications but none of the
> serverside applications.
> xev is picking up no mouse wheel events but it picks up clicks just fine.
It could be that RHEL5 is too old to support the mouse wheel.
Maybe someone else on the list has more experience with it?
(Windows 7 is tested regularly enough that I'm sure I would have been
told if it didn't support the mouse wheel)

Which nicely brings me to another question: now that RHEL7 is out, I was
thinking of dropping support for RHEL5.
Is anyone out there still relying on the RHEL5 builds?

Thanks
Antoine