[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.15.3 (minor fixes)

Frédéric Henry-Couannier fhenryco at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 13 14:48:57 BST 2015

Hello,
I'm not sure sending to the correct mailing list...My first question is: does xpra and winswitch work to provide a  remote desktop of a virtual machine?In my case it's a kubuntu VM (virtualbox in another linux host system) and i successfully installed xpra and winswitch both server and client side which is also an ubuntu 14.04 remote system (it's just for testing purpose).
 i just apt-get installed the xpra and winswitch versions available in ubuntu , is that all right or should i really follow the instructions here to add the repositories? :
 Window Switch - Debian Repository
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Window Switch - Debian RepositoryWindow Switch Debian and Ubuntu Downloads: instructions for downloading and installing window switch on you Debian or Ubuntu operating system using our repository |
|  |
| Afficher sur wins... | Aperçu par Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

thanks in advance
Fred

     Le Mardi 14 juillet 2015 18h49, Antoine Martin <antoine at nagafix.co.uk> a écrit :

 On 14/07/15 20:53, Douglas Doole wrote:
> Any idea why this hasn't been pushed out for Ubuntu 14.04 yet? The DEBs have just landed now.
Thanks for the reminder!

Antoine

shifter-users at lists.devloop.org.uk
<mailto:shifter-users at lists.devloop.org.uk> >