[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.15.3 (minor fixes)

Frédéric Henry-Couannier fhenryco at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 16 09:45:11 BST 2015

My LAN generated collisions and was on 100Mb/s, This is now fixed. now youtube perfect in 1080p with sound !! fantastic, congratulations again

     Le Samedi 15 août 2015 14h26, Frédéric Henry-Couannier <fhenryco at yahoo.fr> a écrit :

 Thanks and congratulation to the team for their work,  clearly better performances than rdesktop on a LAN,  i guess some sound stuttering in 720p is due to my limitation in bandwidth (100 Mb/s) and would disapear with a Gbit/s link ... i'v just noticed there is also a version for raspberry pi ... gonna test it  ;-)