[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.14.15 (many fixes)

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 04:54:11 GMT 2015

Hi Douglas,

On 31/12/14 22:28, Douglas Doole wrote:
> Has the 0.14.15 update been pushed out for Ubuntu 14.04? None of my
> 14.04 systems have seen it appear.
Well spotted!
After the release, a few bugs were identified, one of which was a fairly
significant regression, and so I decided not to push the packages just yet.
I was hoping to get the fixes out quickly after so I didn't send a
notice email, but those fixes turned out to be more involved than I
would have liked, and this is taking a bit longer than planned.

There are beta 0.14.16 packages in the beta area, which should be pretty
close to the final 0.14.16, I am just waiting on a bit more testing
feedback.