[winswitch] xpra build error

basd basd1 at fastbk.com
Mon Jun 1 22:51:46 BST 2015

Installed fmpeg and ffmpeg-devel so the rpmbuild and install work now.

Plus, exits from Winswitch/Xpra are not crashing my server anymore.

Thanks!

(I did not think I was doing anything that selected EITHER ffmpeg OR libav, but in any event ffmpeg
was not in my "Requires" -- it was already installed on one computer, but not the other.)