[winswitch] Tiny fonts with xpra 0.15.0

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Jun 2 14:59:45 BST 2015

On 02/06/15 20:39, Douglas Doole wrote:
> I just upgraded my xpra server to 0.15.0 and restarted xpra. Now when I
> open up text windows (konsole, gvim) the font is so small that it's
> illegible. (The client is running 0.15.0, but I didn't see this problem
> with the 0.15.0 client and 0.14.25 server. It was only after the server
> upgrade that the problem appeared.)
>
> I'm guessing that the DPI information is messed up. Is this a bug, or had I
> simply been getting away with a bad setting? If it's a bad setting, what am
> I missing?
Please specify what distribution you are using and if this is using Xvfb
or Xdummy.
We do synchronize more xsettings, but I would not have expected anything
related to DPI to have changed.
The server log shows what resolution is used and what DPI settings have
been applied.
Having xpra info is always useful too.