[winswitch] xpra build error

daltrey daltrey at daltrey.org
Wed Jun 3 15:55:52 BST 2015

Actually, even with the ffmpeg installed, I still get the crashes.  Does not happen every time, but
I am not certain what is the difference.  Here is the last sequence:

1. reboot computer.
2. start winswitch
3. start application "Caligra KDE help" in Xpra via winswitch menu.  (This was just a random selection.)
4. Close Caligra help window by clicking x in corner.
5. An xpra icon remains in tray -- not sure what these are, but I routinely have one xpra session in
tray that does not seem to be related to any actual session.
6. Close Winswitch

drops to runlevel 3 and reboots computer).

Setup:

Lenovo Yoga2 Pro x86_64, quad density screen, intel i7
OpenSuSE 13.2 + Linux 4.0.x kernel
KDE4.14
winswitch-0.12.21
xpra-0.15.0

(rpms for both built on same machine that is crashing).

This does not happen on my other computer, running rpms built from the same spec files, setup as
follows:

HP AMD x86_64 desktop
OpenSuSE 13.1 (linux kernel 3.16.x I think, whichever is standard for openSuSE 13.1)
KDE4.14
winswitch-0.12.21
xpra-0.15.0

(opSU 13.1 rpms built on this machine)