[winswitch] pulse audio processes on server remain after xpra stop

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Jun 12 21:22:44 BST 2015

On 12/06/15 22:03, Jiang Qian wrote:
> That's fine. I'll just kill it manually by kill -9. There's no need to
> fix it then.
0.14.26 and 0.15.1 will include the fix for pulseaudio under Ubuntu, I
am in the process of testing the packages before the release, so you can
find them here already:
http://xpra.org/beta/
(though if we can fix your chrome DPI issue quickly, I'll delay the
release to include this fix)
> Thanks for looking into this. My troubles right now is more with the
> latest update with chrome. See ticket #877.
You mean #887:
http://xpra.org/trac/ticket/887
> I wonder if anyone else has the issue, or is this another ubuntu problem.
Chrome is generally problematic (client side decorations in general),
though we are working on improving that.