[winswitch] [xpra] Implementation of Java/Android client

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Wed May 13 10:53:59 BST 2015

On 12/05/15 13:46, Jakub Księżniak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Of course, I'm willing to share the code and I thought about
> publishing it on GitHub, but it's quite a mess now. I'll try to clean
> up it soon, or I can PM you earlier if you want.
"Release early, release often"... something we have somewhat failed to
do lately.
But if I post it, others may be able to help.

I've just posted an updated Android build based on the current trunk
(which is not great but better than nothing):
http://xpra.org/beta/Android/

> Regarding 'transient-for' hint, I've got difficulties to run xprop and
> open menus at the same time. :) The program I run is 'konsole' from
> KDE, but also Gimp and other apps have this issue.
You can always run "DISPLAY=:XXX xprop -root -tree" via ssh, or using a
sleep timer from another terminal.
That's what I did and I found a bug in xpra which prevented us from
detecting the "transient-for" hint if the window referred to is an
override-redirect window, this is fixed in:
http://xpra.org/trac/changeset/9351/xpra
And will be in the next stable update.