[winswitch] winswitch / xpra dependencies

basd basd1 at fastbk.com
Thu May 28 17:42:33 BST 2015

I assume your comments reference the package immediately above the comment?

python-lz4 (listed as the second one in my list, later I listed python-lzo because it was in another
section of the .spec file).
X265 -- I think I added this as the result of runtime feedback asking for it.
OpenGL -- true, I don't think there is specifically an OpenGL package, but as far as I can tell,
OpenGL is needed.
Growl I added as the result of runtime errors specifically referring to missing Growl.

python-PyVirtualDisplay
> I don't know what this is, doubt it is needed.

Don't know either, actually.  I think I just put it in one of my spec files because it sounded like
it might help.
>> WINSWITCH
> Note: the vast majority of those dependencies are optional.
> Winswitch can figure out what is installed and use whatever is there.

Makes sense.  I was just trying to provide a complete reference, I pasted these directly from the
.spec file.