[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.15.6 (critical fixes)
antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Mon Sep 14 07:33:25 BST 2015
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This update fixes a critical bug with the Xdummy setup which allows
local users to access the virtual display used for the xpra sessions.
Thanks to jmatos for reporting this issue.
It sounds bad, because it is. Update now.
This affects all versions using Xdummy instead of Xvfb since v0.5.x
two years ago. (Some versions of Ubuntu are not affected because their
Xorg server is broken and they use Xvfb instead).
* fix missing auth argument with Xdummy
* fix oversize print jobs causing disconnections
* fix server-side copy of the client's desktop dimensions
* fix X11 client errors when window managers clear the window state
* fix spurious warnings if X11 desktop properties are not present
* fix server failing to report sound failures (dangling process)
* fix paint errors with cairo backing
* fix window positioning issues when monitors are added (osx and win32)
Direct binary downloads:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the shifter-users