[winswitch] Icons

Joó Ádám adam at jooadam.hu
Mon Aug 1 19:30:38 BST 2016

Hello,

I have installed xpra on an Ubuntu 16.04 Server instance, and I get
the following warning running Firefox:

Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'list-add' for stock: Icon
'list-add' not present in theme elementary

Indeed, the new tab icon is missing.

I use Elementary on my client, I suppose that’s what the error refers
to, but I don’t quite understand why would something running on the
server try to load an icon on the client, given that as far as I
understand xpra transfers the rendered image of the application
window.

What can I do to have the icons render properly?

Thanks,
Ádám