[winswitch] Properly setting XPRA HTML5

Mukul Agrawal mukulagrawal78 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 08:04:20 BST 2016

I have a couple more questions.

 I would like to modify your detailed example at :-
https://xpra.org/trac/wiki/ProxyServer

1. Can I use AES encryption with xpra proxy? (AES key transport is not an issue for me.) I am guessing I will still need to use multifile to figure which user has access to which proxied sesssion? Something like following :-

 xpra proxy :100 --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:443 --tcp-encryption=AES --tcp-encryption-keyfile=key.txt --auth=multifile:filename=./xpra-auth
xpra attach tcp:$PROXYHOST:443 --tcp-encryption=AES --tcp-encryption-keyfile=./key.txt
--username=myusername --password-file=./password.txt

2. In my case, several Xpra servers are running on the same machine with different display numbers. Xpra proxy will also run on the same machine. I do not like to open so many ports for xpra server instance to the external world. Any alternative suggestion? Can these servers be attached to unix domain sockets instead and can still be proxied?
xpra start :10 --bind=socket1xpra start :11 --bind=socket2

 Regards,
Mukul ( https://sites.google.com/site/mukulagrawal )