[winswitch] Is the xpra 0.17.6 package working on debian strech for anyone?

Thomas Mainka thomas.mainka at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:27:31 GMT 2016

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 8:31 PM, Timothy Hobbs via shifter-users
<shifter-users at lists.devloop.org.uk> wrote:
> The dummy X11 server is failing to start with:
>
> |/usr/lib/xorg/Xorg: symbol lookup error:
> /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/dummy_drv.so: undefined symbol:
> ChangeWindowProperty could not connect to X server on display ':100' after 3
> seconds|
>
> If the package is indeed broken, can we get it fixed?

I tested this on my stretch box, and It looks like this is not the
xpra package, but instead an update to the xserver-xorg-core and
xserver-xorg-video-dummy packages broke the dummy driver xpra uses. I
reverted to older packages and xpra started working again:

  xserver-xorg-core: 2:1.18.4-2
  xserver-xorg-video-dummy: 1:0.3.7-1+b5

Regards,
Thomas