[winswitch] HTML5 authentication

Mukul Agrawal mukulagrawal78 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 21:47:08 GMT 2016

Do you have some documentation/link that provides some insight on the authentication is being used with HTML5 client?Is there any cookie, token or session ID included in communication with XPRA server?
Does the server check for state or session existence on every request?
Does an authenticated session expire?

 Regards,
Mukul

    On Sunday, December 11, 2016 4:14 AM, Antoine Martin via shifter-users <shifter-users at lists.devloop.org.uk> wrote:

 On 11/12/16 07:43, Philip Loewen via shifter-users wrote:
> Thanks for Xpra, excellent software. I use it on both Ubuntu and CentOS.
> Right now only CentOS is willing to upgrade to version 1.0.
>
> I see deb files named xpra_1.0... in
>  xpra.org/dists/yakkety/main/binary-amd64,
> but in the corresponding directory for xenial the latest is xpra_17.6.
Thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten to push those. Done now.

> Is there some easy way to upgrade Xpra on my xenial systems?
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
Should work this time.