[winswitch] XPRA/HTML5

Mukul Agrawal mukulagrawal78 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 00:05:59 BST 2016

I managed to solve this and get it working.Somethings that I noticed :-
1. I needed to shut my apache server down for following to work :-
sudo xpra start --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:80 --html=on --start-child=xterm

Couple of questions:- A) which web-server does XPRA start? B) Do I have a choice of sticking with Apache and still have this thing working ?

2. Following is faulty

sudo xpra start :10 --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:80 --tcp-proxy=127.0.0.1:8000 --start-child=xterm

I could connect to xpra server using client application in TCP connection mode. But not from web-browser. Web-browser goes to the default index file and not to xterm.

One question -- How does user choose what he wants --- is he browsing to get to index file or is he trying to connect to xterm ?

Once again, thanks! Great product.

 Regards, Mukul ( https://sites.google.com/site/mukulagrawal )