[winswitch] How data flows through Xpra server and proxy

Aaditya Shidham aashidham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:43:27 GMT 2016

When you say, " It connects to the
X11 server using its unix domain sockets and will use shared memory
(XShm) if available (it almost always is)."

Where are these unix domain sockets stored usually in the filesystem and
where in the codebase is this socket created and where is the graphics data
sent / received?

Also where in the source code is the socket located at
~/.xpra/ip-XXX-XX-XX-5455 read from / written to?