[winswitch] Windows Client: preexec_fn not supported on Windows platform

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Aug 1 08:09:00 BST 2017

On 01/08/17 01:14, Thomas Mainka via shifter-users wrote:
> The latest version I tried is Windows 64bit v2.1 revision 16505
> "built on Win7ProDev-PC by Win7ProDev 2017-07-25 22:26."
> That was the .exe Installer directly from the homepage.
>
> I did not use a command line, as the error message pops up in the Xpra
> launcher GUI after selecting SSH as connection method.
Thanks for the details, the bug has been fixed:
http://xpra.org/trac/changeset/16575

This only affected MS Windows clients connecting in SSH mode using the
launcher (which means there might be another harmless bug still waiting
to be fixed)

There was a Mac OS SSH fix just a few days ago, so I will make a 2.1.1
release, hopefully by the end of the week.

In the meantime, you can downgrade to 2.0.x or use the fresh 2.1.1 RC
builds found here:
http://xpra.org/beta/windows/
or for Mac OS:
http://xpra.org/beta/MacOS/