[winswitch] XPRA Server on MS Win 7

Abdulaziz Aldarrab adarrab at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:37:36 BST 2017

It does have a web portal, and applications do launch individually (not full desktop) seamlessly as other native desktop applications (almost) without any special software, at least on windows clients.

One advantage of MS Server 2016 is the support for 3D acceleration (DirectX & OpenGL v4.4), i.e. does the rendering on the server, if that is something you need.

Best regards,