[winswitch] XPRA HTML5

Rob Lemley rob at calypsoblue.org
Wed May 3 16:51:08 BST 2017

I had no problems getting the html client to run in an iframe. I
preferred that method over trying to get it in a modal because I
didn't want the different javascript libraries to interfere with each
other by accident.

Antoine, One thing I have been meaning to ask, I'd like the ability to
pass the websocket URL in as an option to the Client() constructor. Is
that something you'd be willing to add? My use case is getting an Xpra
client to run in another web application that uses its own websockets
on other URLs and it would be nice to have Xpra follow the same
pattern.

Thanks!

-Rob