[winswitch] EXT :Re: Xpra "open sessions"

Lemings, Brad [US] (MS) Eric.Lemings at ngc.com
Fri Aug 10 17:49:50 BST 2018

Antoine,

Thanks for the hasty response!

One problem that I'm running into is that no matter what command-line options or configuration files that I use or for 'xpra start', it always seems to look in or try write to the ~/.xpra directory.  How do I force Xpra to always use an explicit directory path instead of ~/.xpra?

On a side note, I'm stuck with RHEL 6 thus the reason for using Xpra 1.x.  If anyone has managed to port Xpra 2 to CentOS/RHEL 6 platforms, I'd like to know about it!

Thanks,
Eric.