[winswitch] Issue with Window-Switch and OSX "High Sierra"

Davide Varvello varvello at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 07:51:45 GMT 2018

Hi Antoine
I've an issue with Window-Switch and OSX "High Sierra", sometimes I can't quit winswitch.
The version of Window-Switch is 0.12.20. I try quit it but probably it remains like a zombie, even if I force quit it it remains, there is no Window-Switch process running and when I want to power off my Mac Window-Switch prevents it (see attached image)
It did not happen with "El Capitan". I also downloaded the latest version of Window-Switch (from here: http://winswitch.org/dists/osx/x86/   Window-Switch.dmg 2016-12-06 11:33) but unfortunately it does not start at all.Can you help me, please?
ThanksDavide