[winswitch] expired gpg key

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sun May 6 14:50:51 BST 2018

On 06/05/18 11:31, Ian! D. Allen via shifter-users wrote:
> # apt update
>
> Err:5 http://winswitch.org xenial Release.gpg
>   The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1525416977  KEYEXPIRED 1525416977  KEYEXPIRED 1525416977
I have extended the expiry date of the key used for signing the
packages. To get the updated key, run this command:
apt-key adv --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys F18AD6BB

This should also work:
apt-get install dirmngr
apt-get adv --fetch-keys https://xpra.org/gpg.asc

For RPM based distributions like CentOS and Fedora, try:
rpm --import https://xpra.org/gpg.asc

Longer term, we would like to move to a different, stronger key, owned
by the project rather than individual.
But this will have to do for now.