[winswitch] Default settings for features in Mac Xpra

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 10:30:18 BST 2018

On 12/09/2018 20:34, Perry E. Metzger via shifter-users wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> On my Mac, the Xpra menu features several "features", like swapping
> the control and command key (which I want to disable) and inverting
> the direction of the mouse wheel (which I'd like to enable). I'm not
> clear on what to set in my xpra.conf to do these things. I tried
> "xpra showconfig" but nothing popped out at me. Is there a good place
> (even in the source!) to look at these settings?
xpra showconfig | egrep -i "wheel|swap"
Should show:
mousewheel = 'on'
swap-keys  = True

You can override these settings on the command line or place them in
your xpra.conf:
echo "mousewheel = invert-y" >> ~/.xpra/xpra.conf
echo "swap-keys = no" >> ~/.xpra/xpra.conf

Then running that same command again should now show:
mousewheel = 'invert-y'
swap-keys  = False

These options are shown in the command line help:
xpra -h
It was missing from the manual, but this has been rectified and will be
in the next version, in the meantime you can use the online version:
https://xpra.org/manual.html