[winswitch] Build procedure for Mac...

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sat Sep 15 05:37:40 BST 2018

On 15/09/2018 02:53, Perry E. Metzger via shifter-users wrote:
> Howdy! I am a MacPorts committer, and was thinking of adding a
> Portfile to build the Mac client to MacPorts.
>
> Is there a good explanation of the build process for the Mac
> client somewhere on the web site?
https://xpra.org/trac/wiki/Building/MacOSX

Building and installing xpra itself is trivial:
./setup.py build
./setup.py install
Tracking down all the dependencies is harder. For that, you should be
able to use the jhbuild moduleset files that we use:
https://xpra.org/trac/browser/xpra/trunk/osx/jhbuild
Feel free to ask any questions if you get stuck.
Note that xpra does not use X11 at all on MacOS, so you will need a
native build of GTK.