[winswitch] gnome keyring / seahorse

Steve McKuhr steve.mckuhr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:54:07 BST 2019

With Linux (Fedora 29) for both client and server when I start Evolution
or Chrome the passwords are not to be found i.e. Evolution is asking for
password and web login forms normally auto-completed by Chrome are empty.
I have tested with starting a desktop session and confirmed that
Seahorse shows no passwords. Shadowing :0 works fine.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but reading the man page and a
fair amount of internet read provided no hint.

-Steve