[winswitch] Hi List, Quick Xpra question

Celeste Weingartner celeste.weingartner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 00:59:51 GMT 2019

Hi Everyone, im not sure if the devel list would be the place for this or
not.. So i'll ask.

Im trying to use Xpra to create an application server. For a specific
application. I do not want users to be able to spawn more than 1 xpra
server process. I want them to be limited to 1. Short of disabling server
commands, and using firejail which im already doing, how can I further
limit it to one server per user?  Im willing to be there's some sort of
bash magic that can be done in the xpra startup, but im unsure where to
even begin there, im not a python coder... Bash I can do..  But can anyone
provide some pointers or tips?

Thanks in advance,

Celeste