[winswitch] Hi List, Quick Xpra question

Celeste Weingartner celeste.weingartner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 09:19:58 GMT 2019

im writing a frontend for Xpra that will use ssh to connect. I would like
to make a ultra persistant chrome session be remotely served.. Ive got
firejail working for chrome, and i can manually connect with xpra start
someuser at apphost.com --start-child='google-chrome' and that works.. and i
can reattach to it no problem but if i reisssue another start, it starts
another x session, which i do not want.. I want it limited to one per user.
max.